Omar Kelly’s 2020 NFL mock draft: Who will Dolphins select at picks 5, 18 and 26?Take a look at the first, but certainly not the final version of Miami Dolphins writer Omar Kelly’s mock draft, seeing how he predicts the first round of the 2020 NFL draft will shake out. This will be a draft like no other in recently memory because private visits, pro days and any other type of workouts have stopped for prospects across the league due to the new coronavirus pandemic, so most teams will be forced to lean on their college scouting department more than normal.
Miami Swim Week 2019 | PHOTOSThe fashion world turns its eyes to Miami Beach every July for Swim Week, featuring runway shows, trade fairs, product launches, pop-up shops and parties all centered around swimsuits.
- Tortuga Music Festival on Fort Lauderdale beach | PhotosTortuga Music Festival, in its seventh year, draws an estimated 30,000 country-music fans over three days to Fort Lauderdale beach. They come from all 50 states and more than 20 countries to soak up the sun, have a few drinks and take in a long list of acts led by headliners Kenny Chesney, Jason Aldean and Thomas Rhett.
- Here’s where Dolphins’ roster stands after free-agent spending spreeThe Dolphins had an aggressive start to free agency, which should provide last year’s 5-11 team the makeover it needed to patch the glaring holes on the roster. By spending more than $145 million in guaranteed money to sign 10 free agents, the Dolphins should be able to select the best available players with the team’s 14 selections in the 2020 NFL draft in April. Take a look at where the roster stands with the free-agent newcomers heading into the draft.
- See growing list of former Patriots on the DolphinsMiami Dolphins coach Brian Flores continues to fill his roster with players from his former team, the New England Patriots. Here's the full list, which now stands at 11.
- Spring Break 2020 at Fort Lauderdale Beach | PHOTOSCollege students invade Fort Lauderdale to let loose and party during Spring Break.
- Notable people who have reportedly tested positive for coronavirusAs the coronavirus spreads globally, notable people have revealed they have tested positive for the virus. People appear in order of most recently reported.
- Coronavirus kitchen: What to stock in case you're quarantinedJessica Yadegaran of the Bay Area News Group talks to Marlene Koch, a registered dietitian nutritionist and New York Times best-selling cookbook author.
- From garlic to garbanzo beans, these foods could help boost your immune systemIn the age of the coronavirus pandemic, there are steps you can take toward helping your immune system stay strong and healthy. Getting enough sleep, controlling stress and exercising are all things you can do, along with thorough hand washing and avoiding touching your hands to your face. Eating a diet that’s high in fruits, vegetables and whole grains is also important, especially when it includes some of these foods that can naturally give your immune system a boost.